I hereby congratulate myself on the just-created weekly award of – drumroll, please – “Worst Arminian in the World“. I am beholden to none other than Tim Elder at Christian Clarity Review for this great honor. This first competition was keen. Up for consideration were ‘bdrex’, ‘Bill’ and myself for commenting on Tim’s post that Arminians Are Not Christians.
Tim said of me:
- Another wicked soul pops in for a chat.
- The unforgivable sin is your default piety in particular Bob.
- You, like so many, are deceived that if you don’t make up a new ‘meaning’ from the text other than what it says as Word of God as Creating Speech/Jesus Christ, then you’re only a baby Christian.
- You sin happily and forcefully and call it being pious.
- That the spirit that now works in the sons of disobedience now works in you is plain.
- You heard the same Word of God I did and the effect it had on you was to harden your heart and make you a vessel of wrath.
- You enjoy lying against God.
- You are all very polite as you supposedly ‘choose’ your various positions.
- There are literally thousands of blogs on which Lucifer is welcome. This isn’t one of them.
- You should surely be hired by any [A]rminian witch as their PR person.
- Your lies are always disguised as sombre [sic] wishes for fair discourse while accusing those who point out your lies of being mean spirited asses who do everything they do, supposedly like you, on purpose.
- It isn’t that I don’t understand. It’s that I do and I overtly don’t want the emotional common sense friendship or discourse of hardened sinners in addition to being blessed by God to not have to hear it.
- You can’t choose to believe what God is Saying through me as truth. No one has that ability.
Tim, I can think of no one more qualified than you to present these weekly awards. We’ll all be anxiously awaiting the next Worst Arminian in the World!
To be considered for this award, prospective entrants must read any post on Tim’s blog and do one of the following:
- Make a comment
- Ask a question
- Challenge a premise
- Simply not understand various things such as created speech, et al
Now don’t be shy. Hurry and submit your comments and questions to Tim’s blog.
Oh yes, mention my name or, better yet, link to this blog and you’ll be a shoe-in for Worst Arminian in the World. Not only that, but you’ll also receive my warmest personal regards.
Best of luck to one and all in becomming the next Worst Arminian in the World!!!